|Date Posted||June 08, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible for recording journal entries and conducting reconciliations, overseeing the month-end close, processing accruals, and preparing financial statements.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus eligibility
- 401(k) match
- Hybrid in office/work remote model
- Record journal entries and prepare monthly accruals.
- Conduct account reconciliations.
- Manage the month-end close process.
- Prepare financial reports and variance analysis.
- Develop financial controls to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assess the accounting implications of new transactions.
- Draft accounting memos.
- Support the audit process by responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting.
- Previous experience in public accounting preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- NetSuite experience preferred, but not required.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.