|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Staff Accountant. This role will report to the Controller and will not directly manage staff initially, though the company may build the accounting staff further as they grow.
- G/L, Month End, journal entries, bank reconciliations and financial statement preparation.
- Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Compile and review departmental operating expense fluctuations on a monthly basis, providing explanations for variances.
- Review operating expense accounts for accuracy and provide proactive analysis to identify issues.
- Review balance sheet account reconciliations and identify expense accruals.
- Support audit engagements, including providing supporting documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.