Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst. This role will be responsible for preparing financial reports and developing and filing financial statements. This role will also be responsible for supporting the annual budget planning process.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Review financial reports for accuracy.
- Support the annual budget planning process and forecasting initiatives.
- Prepare variance analysis.
- Ensure compliance with established accounting controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.