|Date Posted||June 17, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Tax Manager. This position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with tax regulations and preparing and filing tax returns. This role will also be responsible for tax reporting.
- Prepare and file sales and use and fuel tax returns. Prepare multi-state income tax returns.
- Record tax payments to general ledger and conduct tax-related reconciliations.
- Ensure taxes are paid on a timely basis and respond to all tax notices.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and research tax implications to generate savings.
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place.
- Ensure business licenses and registrations are renewed as needed to maintain compliance.
- Provide support during tax audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant sales and use tax experience.
- Previous experience in a public accounting environment preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to use VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great Plains software experience preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.