Accounts Receivable Manager
|Date Posted||June 18, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for an Accounts Receivable Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing the Accounts Receivable team. This position will also be responsible for managing the billing process and new contract setups, as well as overseeing collections and applying payments.
- Oversee the accounts receivable function of the company.
- Support the month end close process by ensuring invoices and payment applications are properly recorded.
- Set up new contracts and review existing contracts on a regular basis, applying changes as needed.
- Review cash receipts and credit entries and ensure AR subledger is accurate.
- Provide support for past due accounts by creating collections plan for the internal team and customer.
- Supervise billing team and ensure collections are conducted on a timely basis.
- Review policies and procedures and improve processes where necessary to improve efficiency.
- Provide recommendations for software enhancement and support the implementation of new software.
- Provide support during annual audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in accounts receivable.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to act independently to address issues.
- Experience with Sage Intacct preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Proven process improvement experience.
- Experience implementing software preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.