|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Senior Auditor. This role will be responsible for executing financial audits and reviewing controls to ensure SOX compliance.
- Support the development of the annual Audit Plan to ensure a thorough and complete audit of processes and controls.
- Oversee audit processes and activities, including financial and operational audits and controls reviews.
- Conduct IT audits by working closely with IT team.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Review and improve policies and procedures to enhance their efficiency and minimize risk.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop new controls to address key risks.
- Develop process documentation and controls testing documentation.
- Review audit workpapers to ensure controls are in place and performing as designed.
- Communicate risks and audit issues and provide recommendations for mitigation. Ensure proper mitigation action items are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct follow-up procedures to monitor timely implementation of managements corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years of audit experience, preferably in a public accounting environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.