|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible for performing accounting activities for a variety of properties, including journal entries, reconciliations, and financial statement preparation.
- Post journal entries to the general ledger.
- Record a variety of property-related fees.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations.
- Execute month-end close activities.
- Review property management records and perform reconciliations.
- Provide variance analysis of forecasted versus actual cash received.
- Prepare financial statements and financial reporting packages.
- Review lender agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Previous public accounting experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Previous experience with Yardi preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.