|Date Posted||July 01, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Chief Financial Officer. This hands-on position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the accounting and finance functions, as well as preparing financial models and forecasts to drive growth and strategy.
- Oversee finance and accounting operations, including managing the team and evaluating systems.
- Ensure proper financial controls are in place for compliance and risk management.
- Prepare financial reports and models to drive strategic decision-making.
- Oversee the annual budget preparation process.
- Determine short- and long-term organizational objectives and KPIs to achieve against those objectives.
- Develop financial forecasts on a regular basis.
- Ensure a fluid cash flow by conducting cash analysis and maintaining relationships with bankers and PE groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 10+ years of relevant finance and accounting experience.
- Previous experience in foodservice industry.
- Strong financial modeling experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.