|Date Posted||July 01, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible for conducting reconciliations, reviewing controls, preparing financial statements, and more. This position will also work closely with accounts payable and receivable to ensure accuracy and control of company financials.
- Oversee the month- and year-end close and conduct reconciliations.
- Prepare invoices on a monthly basis.
- Support the accounts receivable and payable functions and process payroll.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Conduct variance analysis for management.
- Prepare sales tax filings and documents.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and company procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA preferred.
- 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Excel. Experience with Advantage preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.