Regional Project Accounting Manager
|Date Posted||July 01, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Austin, TX client in a search for a Regional Project Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for overseeing the project accounting team and conducting job cost accounting.
- Oversee the project accounting function and supervise and train team members.
- Provide forecasting and job projections to management.
- Prepare and review journal entries and billings.
- Set up new jobs and budgets and review budgets with project managers.
- Oversee month-end close process.
- Manage accounts receivable and ensure cash flow.
- Coordinate job audits.
- Manage and maintain project files.
- Identify and resolve compliance issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 10+ years of relevant construction accounting experience.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Experience using CMiC software preferred.
- Ability to multitask to meet multiple deadlines with accuracy.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.