|Date Posted||July 02, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible for maintaining the general ledger, including journal entries, reconciliations, and analysis. This role will also be responsible for conducting revenue recognition application and preparing financial reports.
- Assist with the month-end close by booking journal entries and conducting reconciliations.
- Generate customer invoices in a timely manner.
- Support accounts receivable by conducting collections and reporting delinquent customer accounts.
- Review revenue and conduct revenue recognition application.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements, including quote-to-cash process, system improvements, reporting enhancements, and more.
- Support the annual audit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5-10 years of accounting experience.
- Recent experience in a SaaS environment.
- Revenue recognition experience.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred, but not required.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.