Data Analytics Manager
|Date Posted||July 06, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Corsicana, TX client in a search for a Data Analytics Manager. This position will be responsible for generating data sets and providing data analysis that informs decision making and process efficiencies.
- Apply agile principles to build models and analytics and improve the supply chain.
- Build models to transform consumer behavior, product insights to business benefits using predictive learning, forecasting, segmentation and other relevant methods.
- Recommend improvements to ensure data meets requirements to inform business strategy.
- Provide quote-to-cash analytics.
- Analyze freight data and stocking data to recommend enhancements that lower costs and improve delivery times.
- Build demand planning models and customer metric tracking dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience using PowerBI.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate the impact and implications of datasets.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.