Senior Corporate Accountant
|Date Posted||July 06, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Corporate Accountant. This role will be responsible for recording transactions and overseeing the fixed asset ledger. This role will also be responsible for conducting reconciliations and preparing reports as requested.
- Prepare journal entries, including fixed-asset entries.
- Conduct account reconciliations and prepare analysis of accounts and balance sheet.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and respond to inquiries regarding fixed assets. Review statements for fixed asset adjustments as needed.
- Ensure transactions are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Track construction project progress against budget.
- Provide management reporting as requested.
- Ensure compliance with accounting regulations.
- Provide support during annual audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including fixed asset accounting.
- Experience in a publicly traded company preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel required.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.