|Date Posted||July 07, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ft. Worth, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. This role will be responsible for conducting full-cycle accounting for real estate development, including reconciliations, financial report preparation, variance analysis, and more.
- Consolidate monthly reporting package for management.
- Conduct complex account reconciliations.
- Perform CAM reconciliation analysis.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports.
- Prepare financial forecasts and variance analysis.
- Provide support during annual budgeting and planning process.
- Ensure financial controls are working effectively to mitigate risk and fraud.
- Process management fees and vendor payments.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a commercial real estate environment preferred.
- Previous experience using Yardi preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.