Senior Accountant Consolidations
|Date Posted||July 07, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Sr. Consolidations Accountant. This role will be responsible for conducting international accounting activities and posting intercompany transactions.
- Conduct international accounting and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
- Record journal entries and conduct account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial analysis and reporting packages.
- Perform month-end consolidations and post and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Ensure internal controls are in place and adhered to.
- Provide support during annual audit.
- Recommend opportunities for process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience. Previous experience in a public accounting environment preferred.
- Previous experience with intercompany transactions.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.