|Date Posted||July 08, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Des Plains, IL client in a search for a General Manager. This role will be responsible for maintaining production, sales, and safety goals. Candidates must have experience working in the metals industry.
- Supervise plant employees and ensure production output and quality goals are met.
- Train new employees and conduct performance reviews for all team members.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are in place and provide support during safety inspections.
- Maintain inventory and oversee logistics to ensure timely deliveries and inbound shipments.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure profit goals are met and that demand meets supply.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 6+ years of management experience, including P&L management.
- Experience in the metals industry required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.