Sr Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||July 08, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for preparing analysis to inform decision making.
- Prepare variance analysis of forecast versus actual results to inform decision-making and budget planning.
- Prepare revenue and expense analysis.
- Prepare labor margin and employee productivity analysis. Recommend KPIs for productivity and assist in the building of compensation plans based on analysis findings.
- Develop new and enhance existing key performance indicators.
- Provide insight on market trends and create market sensitivity models to inform strategic planning.
- Build financial models to illustrate the impact of changes in revenue and expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of FP&A experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate the implications of datasets.
- Budgeting and modeling experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.