|Date Posted||July 09, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for an Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for journal entries, reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, and more.
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile the general ledger and ensure a timely month-end close.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee fixed asset register.
- Ensure an accurate and timely production of monthly financial statements.
- Conduct intercompany account reconciliations.
- Create P&L reports for management.
- Prepare documents for tax filings across all locations.
- Provide support during the annual audit process.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to create pivot tables and use VLOOKUP.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.