|Date Posted||July 10, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Finance Manager. This position will be responsible for preparing financial reports and analytics to inform decision making. This is a supervisory role, and the ideal candidate will have proven experience in a leadership position.
- Develop financial reports for executive leadership.
- Review consolidation entries for accuracy.
- Create consolidation management reports on a monthly basis.
- Inform forecasting and budgeting process.
- Manage finance function operating expenses, including payroll costs.
- Coordinate financial planning cycle, including schedules, data maintenance, and modeling.
- Develop and maintain 3-year plan.
- Communicate variances not aligned with forecasts.
- Manage team of finance professionals in achieving the objectives of the finance function.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to build complex models.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and communicate the impacts of data points.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.