|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Development Accountant. This position will be responsible for overseeing the general ledger and conducting balance sheet reconciliations. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with construction accounting.
- Record and reconcile project costs to the general ledger for multiple projects.
- Overseeing and handling the creation and approval of all project-related billings to customers to foster good communication and avoid issues
- Reviewing project budgets, including fee structures, staffing, and work plans
- Ensuring a smooth cash flow by auditing, generating, and sending invoices promptly.
- Setting up new projects in Job Cost and the necessary spreadsheets daily
- Investigating the project variances and submitting these variance reports to the management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Previous experience in a construction environment, including cost and fixed asset accounting.
- Proficiency in Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.