|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Liquidity Analyst. This role will be responsible for overseeing fund liquidity and providing liquidity reports to clients.
- Monitor and report on client liquidity position.
- Prepare client reporting packages and working papers.
- Book fund operations and ensure timely notice production.
- Work closely with management to conduct transfers and ensure liquidity is maintained.
- Ensure proper controls are in place to prevent risk and fraud.
- Prepare lender and credit facility documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of private equity organizations.
- Proficiency in Excel including the ability to use pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Ability to multitask to meet various deadlines.
- Experience with Power BI preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.