Senior Property Accountant
|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Property Accountant. This position will be responsible for full-cycle accounting. This role will also support the finance function of the organization in budgeting and forecasting initiatives by providing timely and accurate financial reports.
- Record journal entries and perform accruals and reconciliations.
- Conduct accounts payable activities and process payments.
- Conduct accounts receivable activities by entering cash receipts, rent calculations and billings, and more.
- Conduct CAM reconciliations.
- Prepare month-end reporting packages and review for accuracy.
- Provide variance analysis where appropriate.
- Support annual budgeting and forecasting initiatives.
- Review leases and ensure lease terms are up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.