Portfolio Fund Accountant
|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search of a Fund Accountant. This position will be responsible for conducting accounting and finance functions for a property fund.
- Review property income statements and cash flow statements to ensure accuracy.
- Conduct variance analysis for a variety of assets.
- Ensure property general ledgers are accurate and up-to-date.
- Oversee accounts payable.
- Provide support during annual planning process.
- Provide support with complex transactions.
- Assess debts at the asset level.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a real estate environment.
- CPA or CPA pursuant.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.