FP&A Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for preparing executive-facing reports and various financial analyses. The idea candidate will have the ability to interpret data and offer insights that inform decision-making.
- Prepare quarterly financial reports, including earnings binder and tie-out numbers.
- Prepare and oversee monthly operating review deck. Work with functional leaders to gather insights to prepare report and conduct variance analysis of the plan and KPIs.
- Prepare quarterly business review deck and communicate findings with management.
- Assess COGS and OpEx variances on a regional level on a monthly basis.
- Track product cost, including cost of materials, labor, and production.
- Develop CapEx process in alignment with depreciation and amortization rules.
- Develop acquisition income statement and tracking process.
- Track cost savings at location level and functional level. Address variances and develop corrective action plans.
- Recommend and implement reporting process and system improvements.
- Update ELT finance reporting deck on a weekly basis.
- Provide support during annual planning process.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly forecasts.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA or CFA preferred.
- 3+ years of GAAP experience.
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate the implications of financial data.
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to build complex models.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills and experience implementing process improvements.
- Ability to work independently to achieve objectives.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.