|Date Posted||October 04, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in search for a Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible for conducting reconciliations, recording journal entries, assisting with budget development, and preparing financial reports.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Approve monthly bank reconciliations
- Post accurate and timely cash entries.
- Review P&L statement for accuracy.
- Ensure proper financial control processes are in place.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Oversee the financial reporting process.
- Oversee accounting staff.
- Manage the onboarding process of new assets.
- Record insurance claim expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.