Sr. Tax Manager
|Date Posted||October 14, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search of a Sr. Tax Manager. This role will be responsible for preparing tax returns on behalf of clients. This role will project manage each client engagement to ensure it is completed accurately and on-time.
- Review tax returns for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure tax returns are completed on-time and manage the workflow to ensure staff remain productive.
- Develop engagement schedules and ensure engagements are complete within the set budget and timeline.
- Resolve issues with client tax returns.
- Prepare tax return projections.
- Develop tax staff and conduct regular performance evaluations.
- Conduct business development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Master’s degree preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in public accounting.
- CPA license required.
- Strong tax filing experience and a deep understanding of IRS requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.