Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting Manager
|Date Posted||October 26, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search of a Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager. This role will be responsible for joint venture reporting and maintaining relationships with joint venture partners.
- Develop monthly and quarterly financial packages.
- Maintain relationships with joint venture partners.
- Manage the staff and senior accounting team members.
- Ensure monthly close is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare variance analysis for joint venture companies.
- Oversee the internal controls process.
- Resource to the Senior Financial Analyst.
- Manage internal and external audits.
- Assist with training and implementing new policies and procedures.
- Handle special accounting projects.
- Bachelors’ degree in finance or accounting.
- CPA required.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of accounting management experience.
- Experience using Great Plains preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP and technical accounting.
- Experience implementing new systems.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.