Financial Operations Analyst
|Date Posted||November 09, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Plano, Texas client in search of a Financial Operations Analyst. This role will be responsible for assisting with budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Develop the forecasts, capital expenditures, and assist with the annual plan.
- Ensure reporting data integrity.
- Maintain the revenue dashboard and communicate results on a weekly basis.
- Utilize Salesforce to monitor and report on pipeline.
- Prepare variance analysis and assess actual versus forecasted results.
- Prepare analysis, reports, and recommendations for management.
- Identify and recommend cost savings opportunities.
- Review expenses for the month-end close process.
- Identify and improvements or solutions within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of financial planning experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience with Hyperion preferred..
- Understanding of the sales cycle. Experience using Salesforce preferred.
- Experience analyzing and manipulating large sets of data.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer