Internal Staff Auditor
|Date Posted||December 02, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for an Internal Staff Auditor. This role will be responsible financial and operational audit planning and execution. This position will also be involved in the annual audit planning process.
- Assist in the planning of all audits.
- Execute audits according to established processes and procedures.
- Perform process walkthroughs and prepare process documentation.
- Test SOX controls and provide support to control owners to ensure controls continue to work effectively.
- Communicate deficiencies and develop remediation plans.
- Liaison with external audit firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of SOX or internal audit experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Previous public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.