|Date Posted||December 02, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for a Portfolio Accountant. This role will be responsible for various finance, accounting, and reporting responsibilities for a portfolio of real estate investments.
- Review the general ledger, balance sheets, and income statements.
- Conduct cash flow analysis.
- Conduct audit adjustments and fair value adjustments.
- Conduct bank reconciliations and journal entries.
- Calculate returns for portfolio investments.
- Prepare investor packets and reports.
- Set up new GL accounts as needed for new investments.
- Oversee the internal and external audit processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- Real estate industry experience preferred.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- CPA required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.