Senior Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||December 03, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Fort Worth, Texas client in search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This role will be responsible for preparing various financial summaries, forecasts, and analyses in order to inform decision making at the management level.
- Prepare business trend analyses.
- Conduct budget variance analyses and measure KPIs.
- Maintain financial schedules.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Produce compliance certifications for banking needs.
- Prepare cash flow forecasting.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Provide support for acquisition activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. Master's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of FP&A experience.
- Strong budgeting experience.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.