|Date Posted||December 15, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, Texas client in search for a Senior Closer. This role will be responsible for overseeing all funding, closing, and delivery processes. This role will also be responsible for ensuring loans are funded in a timely manner.
- Oversee loan processes, including processing, closing, and funding.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure loans are closed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain pipeline of loans, indicating status of all open transactions.
- Provide due diligence to closing counsel and collaborate to close loans.
- Prepare trade sheets related to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Examine proposed loan documentation for accuracy and make any necessary changes.
- Oversee waiver requests and approval process.
- Oversee the funding process to guarantee that each loan is funded on time.
- Assist in the creation and execution of departmental policies and procedures.
- Manage the department’s headcount and participate in hiring processes and training processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant multi-family experience.
- Experience overseeing Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac loans.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.