|Date Posted||March 18, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for a CFO. This role will be responsible for the financial management of the company.
- Oversee all budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Manage the annual audit and oversee the preparation of tax returns.
- Guide strategic decision-making.
- Ensure that risk management policies and programs are in place.
- Monitor all accounting functions.
- Supervise financial staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA required.
- 10+ years of accounting management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.