|Date Posted||March 29, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, Texas client in search for a Finance Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing all operations within the finance department.
- Implement and analyze KPIs.
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Evaluate processes to identify any opportunities for improvements.
- Develop financial models.
- Analyze reports to provide recommendations for decision-making.
- Prepare presentations for Board and Investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 4+ years of financial planning and analysis experience.
- NetSuite experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.