SEC Reporting Manager
|Date Posted||April 04, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for an SEC Reporting Manager. This role will be responsible for reviewing sections of SEC filings and financial statements for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop and supervise SEC team members.
- Draft footnotes for 10-K and 10-Q filings.
- Manage the external reporting calendar.
- Ensure that financial statements are consolidated and accurate.
- Assist with external reporting.
- Work with external auditors and assist with the year-end audit process.
- Ensure the company's accounting policies are up-to-date and compliant.
- Manage reports for debt compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 6+ years of financial reporting or public accounting experience.
- Real Estate industry experience is a plus.
- GAAP and SEC experience required.
- CPA required.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.