Senior Fund Accountant
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for a Senior Fund Accountant. This role will be responsible for the monthly quarterly, and annual accounting and reporting tasks for the company's investment funds.
- Prepare financial statements and schedules.
- Provide audit support.
- Report cash contribution and investment results.
- Prepare wires for cash contribution and distribution.
- Prepare schedules and record related entries in the general ledger.
- Manage the process of acquiring and disposing of properties within the funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- Big 4 experience preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Previous real estate experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- JD Edwards experience preferred.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.