|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for a Staff Accountant. This role will be responsible for recording, analyzing, and reporting business transactions. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the construction industry and executing job cost accounting responsibilities.
- Assist with the month-end close process.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist with external audits.
- Participate in the annual budget process.
- Prepare cash flow reports.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements.
- Track employee timesheet.
- Analyze fees for the project close-out process.
- Reconcile job costs.
- Review employee reimbursements and invoices.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Assist with filing monthly sales tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- JD Edwards experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.