|Date Posted||April 20, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, Texas client in search for a Controller. This role will be responsible for overseeing the accounting function and ensuring the financial health of the company.
- Oversee corporate accounting function, including AP, fixed assets, and financial reporting.
- Supervise accounting staff.
- Ensure a timely and accurate month-end close.
- Prepare financial statements and financial reporting packages.
- Provide support during the annual audit.
- Oversee tax planning and reporting.
- Recommend and implement process enhancements.
- Lead and assist in the development of fixed asset management and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting leader.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Revenue cycle management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.