Senior Revenue Accountant
|Date Posted||May 02, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for a Senior Revenue Accountant. This role will be responsible for processing sales revenue and preparing royalty distributions. This role will also be responsible for preparing journal entries and reconciliations.
- Outstanding health insurance
- Paid time off and sick time
- Hybrid work environment
- On-premises gym and parking
- Prepare revenue sales allocation schedules and gather related statements.
- Collaborate with department leaders to review and validate revenue details.
- Conduct prior period adjustments.
- Prepare journal entries and conduct reconciliations.
- Recommend and implement process enhancements.
- Prepare oil and gas revenue accruals.
- Prepare royalty reports and payments.
- Process tax payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 5+ years of oil and gas revenue accounting.
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Enertia software experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.