|Date Posted||May 04, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, Texas client in search for an Assistant Controller. This role will be responsible for all reporting and accounting related to construction and development projects.
- Oversee the accounting staff.
- Review agreements for accuracy and compliance with policies.
- Maintain project budgets and process project changes and budget revisions.
- Prepare the general ledger and accruals.
- Ensure that schedules adhere to project agreements.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Commercial real estate experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Yardi experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.