Senior Tax Accountant
|Date Posted||May 09, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, Texas client in search for a Senior Tax Accountant. This role will be responsible for preparing tax returns and schedules. This role will also be responsible for maintaining tax-related systems.
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns.
- Estimate tax payments.
- Prepare the company’s annual tax provision.
- Research and implement tax strategies.
- Prepare tax memos and responses to tax notices.
- Prepare quarterly tax payments.
- Process property tax invoices.
- Assist with the formation and liquidation of entities.
- Review financial statements and joint venture accounting.
- Prepare cash flow schedules for tax payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3+ years of tax accounting experience.
- CPA preferred.
- OneSource software experience is preferred.
- Partnership compliance experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.