|Date Posted||May 11, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, Texas client in search for an Accounting Manager. This role will be responsible for managing the close process and ensuring reporting accuracy. This role will also be responsible for maintaining the company’s accounting system and providing audit support.
- Manage the month-end close process.
- Post journal entries and conduct account reconciliations.
- Prepare audit schedules and provide audit support.
- Assess accounting processes and implement efficiencies.
- Review financial statements and ensure accuracy.
- Document internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience, including supervisory experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Must have strong SAP experience.
- Must have internal controls experience.
- Revenue recognition experience preferred.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.