|Date Posted||May 12, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, Texas client in search for a Fund Accountant. This role will be responsible for preparing and analyzing reports as well as providing timely and accurate accounting services.
- Maintain financial information accuracy.
- Ensure that transactions are appropriately recorded.
- Coordinate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure accurate and complete financial records.
- Provide tax adjustments to file the company’s tax returns.
- Prepare analyses for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 6 years of accounting experience with a background in public accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Yardi experience is a plus.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.