|Date Posted||May 16, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Fort Worth, Texas client in search for a Controller. This role will be responsible for overseeing the corporate accounting team and preparing financial statements. The ideal candidate will have experience with technical accounting and new accounting pronouncements.
- Oversee the general ledger and review journal entries.
- Prepare internal and external financial reports.
- Consolidate financial statements.
- Oversee month-end close process.
- Provide audit support.
- Implement and maintain accounting systems.
- Oversee state and federal tax filings.
- Prepare technical accounting documentation.
- Oversee annual budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. MBA preferred.
- CPA required.
- 10+ years of finance or accounting experience, including some supervisory experience.
- SEC reporting experience preferred.
- Previous public accounting experience required.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Great Plains and MS Dynamics experience required.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.