|Date Posted||June 01, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, Texas client in search for a Tax Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing all federal, state, and local tax activities.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Prepare tax reports and returns.
- Oversee payroll, income, and sales and use tax filings.
- Research tax laws and implications stemming from new transactions.
- Collaborate with external resources in regards to tax activities.
- Maintain and renew sales tax licenses.
- Establish internal controls and procedures.
- Assist with financial statement audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of tax experience required.
- Experience with federal and multi-state tax required.
- CPA is preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.