Senior Accountant IV
|Date Posted||June 02, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, Texas client in search for a Staff Accountant. This role will be responsible for maintaining the general ledger, reviewing financial statements, reconciling accounts, and assisting with audits.
- Ensure that the general ledger is closed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Improve processes and systems as necessary.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analyze and review financial statements.
- Manage all inventory accounting.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Lead projects for business integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience in cost accounting/manufacturing industry preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.