|Date Posted||July 27, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Ogden, Utah client in search for an Assistant Controller. This role will be responsible for preparing financial statements and setting up control systems.
- Manage treasury and cash reporting and processing.
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
- Manage the lease accounting and fixed asset process.
- Fulfill external auditor and tax preparation requests.
- Develop company policies for the accounting department.
- Identify process improvement and cost saving opportunities.
- Lead accounting projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of prior accounting experience.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience with Sage X3 systems preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.