|Date Posted||August 01, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in search for a Tax Manager. This role will be responsible for all tax and tax accounting functions within the company.
- File federal and state income tax payments and returns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare annual tax plan and related work papers.
- Prepare and reconcile tax balances and expense accounts.
- Review and approve tax returns.
- Research tax changes and trends at a local, state, and federal level.
- Prepare tax-related memos.
- Assist with acquisition integration.
- Assist with special tax and accounting projects, when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of tax accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.