|Date Posted||September 20, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. This position is responsible for managing the accounting staff and supporting client accounting initiatives.
- Establish and meet client filing deadlines.
- Prepare work papers and review for accuracy, ensuring they are prepared in a timely manner.
- Supervise and support accounting staff.
- Determine sampling required for audits.
- Ensure financial statements and tax returns are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial statement footnotes and audit reports.
- Evaluate internal controls.
- Perform audits and reconcile accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA or active pursuit of CPA.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience or 5+ years of audit-related industry experience.
- Strong Excel experience and experience with audit software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.