|Date Posted||September 20, 2022|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in search for a Controller. This role will be responsible for implementing internal controls, policies, and procedures, as well as overseeing the accounting team.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Manage the month-end close.
- Prepare annual budgets for the company.
- Oversee the accounting department.
- Compare sales & P&L projections to actual amounts and budgeted expenses.
- Assist with improving processes and improving.
- Monitor the company’s cash flow.
- Prepare schedules for balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare information for the annual audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience using Great Plains and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience with NetSuite or Sage Intaact preferred.
- Experience with ASC 842 Accounting Standards for Lease Accounting.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
© VIP 2022 | An equal opportunity employer.